
(Above animated pic taken from happythings.tumblr.com To view animation please go to happythings.tumblr.com/archive ;))
I'M POSTING :D
But wait really what is there to say? x_x I had a nightmare within a nightmare today, :( Why do I always have such horrible nightmares? *Quivers in trepidation*
HALLOWEEN IS TODAY. Honestly I forgot until I read the newspapers :) Happy bday Ser Jean! ;)
I just bloghopped for like 15 mins since I have been updating less frequently and I got kinda mad when I saw this "Anonymous" person comments on HT's blog. Just because she is the _ _ doesn't mean she doesn't have a life alright! GRRR.
Now I am gobbling Famous Amos double choco chip cookies & earl grey tea & ben and jerr'ys iceeee creeaaaammmm :D Pig-gish. What's with all the emo quotes etcetc on fb people 0.o
Today is a Sunday and Sundays usually suck cos of NAFA. (Still kinda does) Yes I whine groan moan blah about it but things might be different next year ;)
I LIKEEEEEE IPHONE GAME APPPSSSS :D
I think I shall go update my poor Twitter which I have not been doing so and neglecting it. Also I'm becoming addicted to fb so it's a byebye for a short break ;)
Friday
CS&D. Spent 70% of time sewing JD's longgg belt -.- Found out something :O Panicked after I couldn't find my skirt thanks Ng Ning & Reiyin ;) Bought sunnysideup egg from VEGETARIAN :D + some black sauce
CS&D. Spent 70% of time sewing JD's longgg belt -.- Found out something :O Panicked after I couldn't find my skirt thanks Ng Ning & Reiyin ;) Bought sunnysideup egg from VEGETARIAN :D + some black sauce
Afterwards, it was raining. I shall describe the experience in 3 words --> Squishy wet socks X)
Went home. Ballet jazz. Slept. EOD.