Sunday, October 24, 2010

How cute and yet appetising! :D Yes today is a SUNDAY & thus there is NAFA. Anyone realise I ALWAYS WHINE on Sunday? :@ It's all NAFA's fault. N TMR THERE is _ _ _ _ _ _. I dun even wanna go but I just got to go. *makes a constipated scrunched up face*
Ok, I WILL remain positive :D :D :D 2day is KELIONEL's BDAY so yeah happy bday! MUHAHAHA I'm older LOL. Speaking of bdays, in exactly a week's time it'll be HALLOWEEN & SerJean's bday :) Thank youuuuuu so much to Kaline and S4 for the 1 week late bday song + cakey! :D (Y) WHOO.
This year's school FAD is rock candy 0.o from Rubik's Cube to that waterbaby shit to autograph books?! Pathetic me can't solve even 1 mere side of that Cube :[
Now is early in the morning and I'm wondering if I should have gone with my mum and sis then I could have gone to BORDERS to read but no! I'm staying at home in an immensely bored mood with NOTHING to do except to post. Partially also cos nothing much has happened yet and lately and thus I keep para-ing with random stuff.
I think I'm gonna play Virtual villagers or RCT3, hee! :D Maybe my bored mood will go away ^^
CIAO!