I've actually got something to say today, not some nonsensical random stuff :D Read on!
Ystd
CS&D rocked and everything went w/out a hitch! Smooth going and awesome! Now I'm gonna describe in detail ;)
Morning- Wore my tight tights urgh w/out socks *double URGH*. Grand Audi blahblah house rules blahblah. CS&D practice in classroom. Wait, more like slacking ._. Can't remember what I did, DARN!
Afternoon- Lunch of sunny side up egg (AGAIN! ^w^) + something else I forgot :@ Slack slack slack
Evening/night! Most fun part ;p Jolene Eunice Me helped to fix Ng Ning's hair :p with Mei Hui distracting Ng Ning from the pain ooo sorry if it really hurt. Heh. Chang E CHIO! Chong n I had to bun hair :S
Makeup! JD looked the funniest esp with that fake bun hair accessory LOL :3 Refused to put on anything more than blusher + lipgloss + "eyebrow liner" which the 1st two stated were hmm minimised x) -skip-skip-skip-
FDR, the "saying thanks" part was RAWWR!!!! @x@ Fell down :( while running and got scolded by that tchr -.- for pushing the guys yes I know it was my doing well whatever already. -skip-
Actual performance time! I was totally stressing out "on the verge of hysteria", afraid that I would embarass myself, 1BN and forget my lines but whew! Was ok except for the falling down part which was somehow not like my previous fake falls and I ended up having some skin peel pus on my left ankle :( Maybe I'm being too wimpy Q.Q
Was so freaking tired after everything but thanks GOD alot for the overall success!
Today
So as I was saying about the tiredness, it just feels awesome to continue sleeping till anytime I wanted in the cooling air-con, AHHH! :)
It sure isn't a productive day, I read read read used com com com and now post post post. Hopefully I will persuade myself to do some real work later. Needta buy school books soon if possible so I will not lag behind in PHYSICS, HISTORY AND *CHINESE* especially :)
Eunice lent me the game for PVZ WHOOPEE which I'm gonna install later on after dinner and hopefully I can play it! :D Thanks again! I think I'm also kinda addicted to Bejeweled Blitz and Backyard Monsters on fb HEHE.
I kinda wish tmr's dance didn't clash with the conference, *BIG SIGH*. I guess I can't have too much happiness & excitement at one go huh? Oh well. I take things as they come then. One opportunity missed, another to gain :) I really need to recap the SYF dances! :S
8th Nov is coming! CAMP CAMP CAMP aww but my group isn't ideal. Staying positive! I hope I don't lose out too much on the HCL remedial :S please! I will try to work hard! Though still kinda disapppointed that I actually have to have it. BLEEP.
Nearer the end of 2010 I'm gonna post something so "stay tuned!" LOL :D
Lastly, a happy late birthday to KAIYUN yesterday! :)
Well all that concludes my post! :) Will try to update more often yeah? :D
P.s, I just wanted to say that as the year comes to a close, the days grow darker faster and wow it's already sunset at my home and it's only 6.40pm! :P Ok yes totally random and I'm gonna eat dinner now and maybe play PVZ soon! p.s.s, no image for today to emphasise on my post! :D
HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY AND NICE DAYS AHEAD EVERYONE!
"Signing off" with happiness,
JACQUELINE! :D