
WOOHOO!
2day is Teachers' Day, so a HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY to all teachers! ^w^
Didn't think straight and brought along my file and tie thinking there were lessons -.- (tie for ES&D)
In the morning, forgot to do Teachers' Day card for Ms Sarah so rushed through doing the ACES workout to get signatures :p It was fun doing the wave but the dance workout got kinda boring after awhile. Then ended, real TD programme started in Grand Audi.
Skits and dances performed. At first they were sorta entertaining, but the songs kept dragging and there were numerous repeated moves so yeah. Read someone's mag which was nice and finished up card. Some annoying guys were next to me and they were so *rolls eyes*.
NOW for the GREAT PART!
2day is Teachers' Day, so a HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY to all teachers! ^w^
Didn't think straight and brought along my file and tie thinking there were lessons -.- (tie for ES&D)
In the morning, forgot to do Teachers' Day card for Ms Sarah so rushed through doing the ACES workout to get signatures :p It was fun doing the wave but the dance workout got kinda boring after awhile. Then ended, real TD programme started in Grand Audi.
Skits and dances performed. At first they were sorta entertaining, but the songs kept dragging and there were numerous repeated moves so yeah. Read someone's mag which was nice and finished up card. Some annoying guys were next to me and they were so *rolls eyes*.
NOW for the GREAT PART!
Walked with REIYIN :D to Lucky to buy bubble tea ($ flew away), then while walking to cross the road, saw ... ADELE! HAHAHAH :D Then crossed and waited for 9 LONG mins for 43. -Skip- Went to Library to meet CLARA! and JIA JEN! :D Then went back to TNS (L) and ate food then felt eurgh.
Saw ___ [awkward] and we both ignored each other tho I'm quite sure he recognised me ....
Saw familiar faces! :) Went up to hall yay and it was so packed :) (I very psyched by now) :D
At 1st didn't spot Mrs Tan. Went arnd the left side and kept walking and saw REN-NE! CELINE! + Tavis + Valery + Lorraine whoot!
Ren-ne: I think you grew taller!
Me: Oh really? YA of course I did (smug smile)
Ren-ne: But I grew even taller! (HEHEHE)
Me: HMPH. :b
Ren-ne: But I grew even taller! (HEHEHE)
Me: HMPH. :b
Ren-ne knows how to get the better of me. Teehee she got long hair now ok I thought she would look weird but no. Celine looks more feminine (it was her skirt) but of course she tried to strangle me the moment I said that. (EVIL WOMAN) Tavis was using his finger to scoop cream from this digusting cupcake and my reaction was obvs EEW.
Then Mrs Tan came out and with her pupils of 6I, we all followed to classrm. R, JJ, C and me went into the classrm and Mrs Tan had a "motivational" inspirational PSLE talk. My 1st impression of the 6I pupils: OMG. So chubby and fat and noisy. (I'm serious)
So she HAD to say I beat 6I and 6J pupils for SA1 for EL and actually I had totally forgotten that. 0.o
Then JJ, C and I walked in out in out in out (get the picture) of the classrm, seeing some guys. Then I was like, walao, Jackie SO TALL. EVEN DARYL TALLER THAN ME LEH. What is this?! Nooooo! Saw gigantic Jerry LOL.
Went to meet AVRIL! downstairs 10 mins later. Went to MPLibrary there to eat gelatto :O (yes my $ saving thoughts flew away). Wasted my $3.80 :( on a mars bar + sea salt flavour which I thought was nice but it wasn't. Took big scoops of the rests' flavours. Avril had vanilla (ahem) and we had a funny conversation xD.
Walked in the sUn to PP. Went to amoeba then the other-shop-i-forgot and saw Daryl + Jerry. x_x Then went with Clara to guardian to buy water and saw them agn. X_X
Went to BORDERS (yay) to read. Spent like 15 mins then had to go. Saw the duo agn.
Me: STALKERS EH YOU N JERRY!
Daryl: Speechless.... (Probably thinking Jacq is such a retard.)
JJ, C and A went to confront stalker B aka Jerry. LOL. Left, and went with dad to get my POINTE SHOES! WOOHOO! Sonata @ Roxy had my size WOOOHOOO (L)(L)(L).
TODAY IS SUCH AN AWESOME, ROCKING DAY! (L)
& I'M BURSTING WITH HAPPINESS
hope to see you 3 soon yeah! (L) :D