
Doing some quite overdue biji :/ Tried to rmb chinese stuff but wasn't very successful, thought that the compre was easier tho :O
English letter writing was fine.
Was going thru my inbox when I re-discovered this cute article on the New York Times :D
http://niemann.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/25/the-haunted-household/?emc=eta1
I always find some interesting article on Nytimes be it food, design, dance or travel :D
English letter writing was fine.
Was going thru my inbox when I re-discovered this cute article on the New York Times :D
http://niemann.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/25/the-haunted-household/?emc=eta1
I always find some interesting article on Nytimes be it food, design, dance or travel :D
Now here's my take on last week's YOG "outing"!
(Getting right to the point)
Walked under the HOTHOTHOT!sun all the way to Dakota, waited for 15mins and finally boarded a train. Sat down, entertained myself (not really) and listened to calming Kelvin Kern & his music. -Skip-
Arrived at suntec. Went in and upupup, showed ticket, got chopped and had security check. Got beeped cos I didn't take out my wallet + phone
Walked under the HOTHOTHOT!sun all the way to Dakota, waited for 15mins and finally boarded a train. Sat down, entertained myself (not really) and listened to calming Kelvin Kern & his music. -Skip-
Arrived at suntec. Went in and upupup, showed ticket, got chopped and had security check. Got beeped cos I didn't take out my wallet + phone
Went into the hall and was gobsmacked with wonder W.O.W. -skipskipskip-
After SG 3> (go Singapore!) and Cook Islands (L)!(gracious losers! like them :))match, had a 1h+ break for dinner.
Hsk ppl left long ago by now already, so I went with chiewling, charlene and wu tong at 1st :) then ate at expensive, MONEY ROBBING food court (hokkien mee which I wasted later on 0.o). Sat with Nicole, Gladys, Pertina and Kai Ting, then (___) joined too! ^w^
Took some photos with (___) , Ng Ning, Jolene and Jade! Hehehehe. Thanks a lot :D
Went back for another match btwn Egypt and France!!! Getting exciting... Cheered for Egypt cos France had many supporters + the guys were supporting Egypt and wuld have "bullied" me if I supported France. No 17. was cute, but he was violent so I didn't bother. Egypt won and the guys took off their shirts *_* Pertina's eyeballs probably fell out xD
Kept using the flapper, noise-making thingy and was really HIGH! :) Pestered Lin Kai to keep blowing them cos no air HARHAR.
HSK ppl came back! Bought more stuff during break to continue being high. KY and some others left. Korea and Brazil. The aurgh match. Screamed my head off and my voice too for BRAZIL despite Korea fans like RY (ahem!) uniting their loud voices to cheer We are, we are, KO-RE-A!
Other girls (ahem,) were also going sia0dingd0ng over the Korean guys -.- by this point tired, tired, tired. SAW PARK YUN HYEE ( I think), one of the weightlifting finalists! Lin Kai didn't take a pic as he promised (fat lump) RAWR! Now I can't be bothered tho.
Korea won, and concluded the end of the handball semi-finals. Left quickly and went home in 20mins. Slept really fast and didn't want to wake up.
-END-
Next day after YOG, music was taken up for 1BN to watch Swedish athletes playing badminton. They weren't bad, were quite nice and gd-looking but I wasn't really in the mood. Wushu put on performance, taught some steps, and Oscar (the swedish guy) was SUPERBLY great. -skipskipskip-
Lastly, for this post, a 2days late HAPPY BDAY to Rei Yin!
Took some photos with (___) , Ng Ning, Jolene and Jade! Hehehehe. Thanks a lot :D
Went back for another match btwn Egypt and France!!! Getting exciting... Cheered for Egypt cos France had many supporters + the guys were supporting Egypt and wuld have "bullied" me if I supported France. No 17. was cute, but he was violent so I didn't bother. Egypt won and the guys took off their shirts *_* Pertina's eyeballs probably fell out xD
Kept using the flapper, noise-making thingy and was really HIGH! :) Pestered Lin Kai to keep blowing them cos no air HARHAR.
HSK ppl came back! Bought more stuff during break to continue being high. KY and some others left. Korea and Brazil. The aurgh match. Screamed my head off and my voice too for BRAZIL despite Korea fans like RY (ahem!) uniting their loud voices to cheer We are, we are, KO-RE-A!
Other girls (ahem,) were also going sia0dingd0ng over the Korean guys -.- by this point tired, tired, tired. SAW PARK YUN HYEE ( I think), one of the weightlifting finalists! Lin Kai didn't take a pic as he promised (fat lump) RAWR! Now I can't be bothered tho.
Korea won, and concluded the end of the handball semi-finals. Left quickly and went home in 20mins. Slept really fast and didn't want to wake up.
-END-
Next day after YOG, music was taken up for 1BN to watch Swedish athletes playing badminton. They weren't bad, were quite nice and gd-looking but I wasn't really in the mood. Wushu put on performance, taught some steps, and Oscar (the swedish guy) was SUPERBLY great. -skipskipskip-
Lastly, for this post, a 2days late HAPPY BDAY to Rei Yin!