Saturday, September 18, 2010


The power of thought is so great that many different thoughts can be created.

Feel like I'm losing interest in ballet, fast. Might quit after 2011 after finishing NAFA. *sigh*

During warmup before my class while doing pirouttes (?) bashed my knee against the bar and got a red bruise + cut on my poor left knee :( *sob*

Ballet exam on WEDNESDAY! :O will be missing that day's bio + chem test :X
Rushing afterwards for extra History lesson, thank goodness there won't be extra dance <:

Speaking of which, I'm actually starting to enjoy dance! :D woohoo, cos of great seniors HAHA :D

Of course the other sec1s also lah, like MY cousin who's a dirty old man (Jolene), tall-one-who-loves-dance-ttm (Jia Ning), crazy obsessed-with-self-and-always-singing-person (Geraldine), my aunty who is SO FUNNY (WANTING) & my other aunt (Li Jun) haha!

Many tests coming up, quite nervous and yet I'm still wasting my time posting. WTH yes I got time management and self-control problems. x(

ORALONTUESOMGIHATEORALOHNOAHIMGONNADIE.

Ok, whoever is reading this, start revising now as well! :D

Rinuncereiavoiragazziperimieicompagnidiscuolainunbattitocardiaco. HAHA nobody can translate this!