Train your brain power with Lumosity Programmes! I tried this yesterday and am now trying desperately to improve my brain power :p So many games to twist and use your brain woohoo. I like some forms of challenges ;)
Sick with flu and sore throat so skipped ballet OPEN HOUSE (is flabbergasted). 1st time I ever skipped an open house. OMG ms lee will be so mad! Which means I'm not going to the -supposed-it-will-be-so-fun Than (was typing halfway when 2 crows perched on the window outside the window grills and I totally shouted like siao)k You YOG party. Hmmm both good and bad as it won't be that fun w/out TNS + CCHMS pals :D
Continuing on compre for chinese, got a msg informing that tues for chinese is ib so wondering if there's still a test on the blue book :O
FINISHED CHEM PROJ! Whew! Maths I dunno eh.
Suddenly sick of music. Like, nothing can ever replace feelings. :D
P.s/ My twitter is a once-in-a-blue-moon update so don't expect to see my tweets often ;)