AAAHHH! It's so cute and sweet I'm gonna die! HEH. @supercute.tumblr.com
Random but I thought it was pretty cute too! :) @happythings.tumblr.comEL Lit is done and over with. Frankly didn't expect Father William to come out zzz. But I think it was better than Chinese :((((( got C5 for hist, *sigh* promising to read the txtbk later :)
YAY! Exactly one week to MY AWESOME BDAY & the last exams! :DDD
Also jazz/ballet will resume on that day and I don't know if it's a gd thing or what but I'm kinda dreading it..... Hope my back will faster recover and that it's not a permanent injury!!!!
Seriously, I'm a worrier. Have a sudden interest in mysteries stories I think mainly cos I'm boredddd and I've got nothing much to do. GAH.
At least today is a Friday, and it's extra super wonderful cos there's no ballet later and I've got time to spare! Yippeeee!
P.s,
1) today would have been John Lennon from the Beatles' 70th birthday. 4 more info go see google :)
2) I'm reaching 100 tweets! Currently 87. More people join TWITTER eh!
3) Play the Game of Life (Haiti) It's challenging but kinda addictive and it's tough to survive for 3 years in the game I warn you! http://www.unicef.org/voy/explore/rights/explore_3142.html
