
Everything has its beauty. but not everyone sees it. -Confucius
I think from now onwards for every post, I'm gonna add a quote. :) Twitter is getting interesting with @PeterGriffin :) But all those retweeted love quotes blahblahblah are GETTING ON MY NERVES like ARGGGHHH! So anyway...
WHOOOOHOOOO! Ystd was my AWESOMEbirthday! Had my awesome yummy creamy vanilla cakey and pepperoni pizza! *drools* And the fb thing is not completely accomplished yet so be patient ^w^
BIGGGG thanks to everyone who wished me etc and yes I'm gonna individually name you guys! :D
Claudine, Mei Hui, Yan Ni, Darren, See Kim, Jia Min, Wan Ting, Kai Yun, Fiona, Rei Yin, Dillon, Jing Yee, Elizabeth, Lin Kai, Kelionel, Clement, Chiew Ling, Charlene, Hsin Tung, Thin Khine, Hazel, Brydan, Zhi Cai, Ser Jean, Mian You, Josiah, Jessica, Jia Jen, Kaline, Clara, Qi Yu, Avril, Kai Yi, Yuki, Javier, Min Hui, Gladys, Jolene, Pei Ling, Jia Ning, Si Yun, Eunice
MY FAMILY + MARINET!~~ 46 people wished me happy birthday! YAY! 47 if you include yours truly yes I wished myself happy bday ;p
EOYS are over! I feel like I don't deserve the hols though :( Today was an ultra slacki-ish day. I didn't do a single little bitty piece of work. Just sort of a comp. zombie.... 0.o
[RANDOM] I got bk 9 + 10 of the 39 clues from my mum! :DDDD I heard there's gonna be a sequel whoop! GO READ THE BOOKS NOW! :D
Mon got no school :) but there's ballet. I shall be optimistic! :D I tried this iphone app which was free on iphone which analysed handwriting and it said I was a pessimistic person so I deleted it. LOL!
Haven't been looking for tumblr pics which catch my eye yet so maybe that's what I'll do tmr. But there's NAFA urgh. Hope that guy will not come cos he makes mr chia angry and he has an attitude problem. Spoilt 4ss.
Cen'estpasquejedétesteleballet, j'adoredanser!Maiscommentpuis-jem'attendreàellequandjen'aipasd'amisjepeuxcomptersurlà-bas?Ilsonttousnesesoucientpasetjedoismettreenplacececaractèreapocryphedelamine.
Cetteannée,jenesouhaitepaspourvous,commemoi,parcequej'aiabandonnéetjerefused'avoirquelquechoseàvoiravectoi