Woahh it's 7th dec. BOOK REVIEW BOOK REVIEW SOB SOB 600+ words. I decided to post since anyway I'm using the com to do 1st draft of book review (barely done) wth. My life is boring, I not hardcore ok just that I know I am very slow in doing work cos I get distracted easily (LIKE NOW OOH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME). GAH.
Crazy crazy cca for like 4 hours today. Feeling ache-ish so much stretching. Tmr still got somemore is morning boohoo why so early GOSH. My neck hurts oof. Okay just wanted to update so my blog isn't like dead-dead.
THANKS FOR TAGGING! :D Will reply after book review deadline, I PROMISE :)
I wanted to watch Rapunzel. Sad stupid homework couldn't go with rest of S4 to watch gahgahbahbah D: ZHONGHUAXIAOZI! :D Some chinese shaolin comic thing which is nice ^ W ^
ENOUGH! Adios! ;)