Thursday, December 9, 2010

EPOPLOVE

HAHA! Above comic so cute! :D

We R Who We Are- Ke$ha (L)
Firework- Katy Perry (L)
Raise Your Glass -Pink ;D
Erase Me- Kid Cudi ft. Kanye West ;D
Hollywood- Michael Buble ;DD
Rude boy- Rihanna ;)

WHOO! Awesome english pop! I can actually sing along to it cos it's in ENGLISH :P not like kpop which is good for feeling depressed >_<" Ahaha book review done, gonna go through it a couple more times and then whoopdehoo! :D

Oosh el lit needa start too.... sounds HARD D: MUST CHIONG REVISING! :D Starting in a couple of days heeehee!

GOGOGOGO SYF! It'll be my 1st dance competition :O
HEE I will tag once it's the weekend cos I've got more "time" and cos I used it all up listening to the songs above :X
I HEART SUNSHINE AND BUTTER PANCAKES! :D *if I ever change url it might be them :P happy with my current one anyway :D
Off to submit bk review! ~Ain't I random? :D