Monday, December 13, 2010



[ :D Pretty magical ] Totally lagging on my tumblr sites! :/ Ignoring twitter too D: will tweet more on Christmas HEE! :D

Recently I noticed I added titles so today I won't cos I want to defy the pattern :)

Thinking through PEE for E Lit for the Outsiders, tough.

*Random*

If I were a month, I’d be November.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Monday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be late morning.
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a seahorse.
If I were a direction, I’d be East.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a comfy bed.
If I were a liquid, I’d be water.

Adapted from shelbytanner.tumblr.com Dec 10's post ^^

Christmas is coming! At the same time I'm pretty worried about the load of work burden I've got that's due soon after christmas. I'm still relaxed, posting cos the lazy side of me has been winning. But now I really do feel quite like a total bum so wish me luck for my elit!

P.s, sorry all for not tagging. I really WILL tag you all back soon, by 17 Dec I aim to start revising for my re-exam so that would mean I've got to finish ELIT by then. 4 more days!


I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me. [Ponyboy] -The Outsiders♥