Monday, December 20, 2010

Blue and yellow


Forced myself to upload a picture even though nowadays I don't feel like doing so :/ The picture made me feel REAL BAD. I know I don't deserve to even have a right to feel down and blue, unlike all the less unfortunate people.

Browsed through blogskins, but couldn't be bothered to change the html. Reading history textbook now, interesting (: revising chinese later. Not tweeting today, ballet evening.

Will be going on fb to check sth later hope there's enough time.

Feeling kinda blue :( always trying to look of the sunny yellow side of life is tough. Don't feel like replying messages back nowadays, sorry :((

Also sorry for my absence in the tagboards of you guys, I'm struggling to cope with everything and there's simply not enough time to tag individually, or even reply. Just felt overwhelmed and wanted to post :/ Resorted to writing down my innermost feelings in a notebook so felt better enough to post :)

Now all I wish for Christmas, that I may miraculously finish all homework, revision, and not be too stressed. Is that too impossible to grant?

I wish I could get tough so nothing could touch me and I can't get hurt, like Dally.


I laid on the bed in the darkness, breathing quietly, my silent tears rolling down.