Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello and goodbye♥


Twitter lags. I am a sucker for Cupcake Tumblr blogs :p. I love this picture. The colours are bright. I got retainers. I talk funny now. I can't wait to remove them once and for all. The re-exam is over. There is uncertainty. I look out of the window. It's going to rain. The wind is cold and strong. I like serenity. I want to eat cheese flavoured ruffles NOW :( I might go eat lunch soon. There is dance later. I'm tired. I'll have to spend like 5 hours there. Then it'll be late at night/evening. I can eat dinner after that. Yum yum. I'm bored. End of one sentence blogging.

28 December, how far have I come? I've learnt my mistakes and many things in whirlwind 2010, I hope 2011 will be a year of less regret. I hope for more accomplishment and a taste of sucess, for everlasting health and happiness for everyone, basically, for life to be awesome next year.

New year resolutions in ADVANCE (:

1) Stop procrastinating so much and doing last minute stuff.
2) Be more hardworking and resist tempation.
3) Keep more promises.

Okay and I just wanna say thank you to all who made me smile this year. Basically everyone. :) Treasure the remaining holiday left, and hope the homework gets done too! :D

Yours sincerely,
Jacqueline