
I like Paris (L) Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower ;D
I'm watching 2010 slip by second by second with reluctance... Somehow this year feels different. I can't really put it into words.
A couple more math questions and I'm done. Tweeted, glad I'm active again on Twitter. I like chocoxbaby's Boxing/Choco skin on blogskins, I might use it in future if I ever get sick of my current one. If anyone has noticed, I've removed the "Wishlist" sections and changed the cbox colours yet again.
No more dance practices until further notice, finally the dance is more cleaned up. Shall resist ____ about ____. Honestly, if for every person I've judged wrongly a spark appears, there would have been a small fire by now.
So anyway reflecting on 2010, I'd say it was a really turbulent year with equal ups and downs.
I'm kinda addicted to Dynamite by Taio Cruz (: So I conclude my music genre is dance/electro pop. Ciao!
J